1: Download the FreeX Software
Click here to download the latest driver and WiFi Toolbox software.
2: Install the FreeX Driver
- Once downloaded, go in your downloads folder, and unzip the Driver and Toolbox Software you just downloaded
- Click on FreeX Driver and Install it
3: Power on and Connect via USB Port
- Plug in the printer to a power source with the power cable
- Plug in the printer to your computer with the USB cable
- On MacOS, go to "System Preferences" and click on "Printers and Scanners"
- Make sure FreeX Thermal Printer appears on the list of printers and you are ready to go
Next Step: Configure the WiFi of FreeX Thermal Printer
Since you're using MacOS, follow this quick guide.
If you're using Windows, please follow this quick guide.