1: Download the FreeX Software
2: Install the FreeX Driver
- Once downloaded, go in your downloads folder, and unzip the Driver and Toolbox Software you just downloaded
- Click on FreeX Driver and Install it
3: Power on and Connect via USB Port
- Plug in the printer to a power source with the power cable
- Plug in the printer to your computer with the USB cable
- On MacOS, go to "System Preferences" and click on "Printers and Scanners"
- Make sure FreeX Thermal Printer appears on the list of printers and you are ready to go
If you didn't see your FreeX printer enlisted automatically, you need to add it manually:
- Click "+" to add a new printer
- For "Use" pick "Select Software" and pick "FreeX Thermal Printer"
- Click "Add" and now the printer is added and you are ready to print wirelessly
Next Step: Configure the WiFi of FreeX Thermal Printer
Since you're using MacOS, follow this quick guide.
If you're using Windows, please follow this quick guide.